Saturday, February 16, 2013

Welcome.  I was all excited to share the wonders of my life and X-ray astronomy with the world, but then I happened upon The Turbulent Scientist.  Now I must devote this blog to undermining all the nonsense, baloney, absurdity, bunk, claptrap, foolishness, inanity, and thoughtless ranting prattle that that poor excuse for a blog is destined to become.  I mean, did you SEE the opening post?  First of all, it went on and on -- I nodded off part way through -- and at the end I could barely remember where I was or what I was doing, so little was said with so many pointless words.

This guy must be one incredible loser.  He probably doesn't even have the fortitude to change out of his PJs on a Saturday, and yet he thinks actual upright citizens will care about his two cents!  The gall!  With your help, humble Internet, we shall shame him back to the sad silence from whence he came.  It probably won't be easy, but nothing worth doing ever is.

I mean, I bought a soldering iron today.  Want to know why?  I'd like you to know why.  It'd make you a better person, the knowing, I can tell you that.  But you won't find out, not until HE has been exterminated!

1 comment:

  1. I'll find out about your soldering iron anyway. Mwhahaha.

    - The Turbulent Scientist

    ReplyDelete